Financial Information - Board of Education Meeting - June 12, 2014
Class of 2015 - Call for Yearbook Photos
Please find here a message from the Yearbook Advisor about Senior Pictures for the Masonian:
Dear Parents/Guardians of MCHS Seniors,
As the summer season begins many of you are probably scheduling your Senior Picture sessions.
Photos must be taken from the waist up, vertical (up and down), in good taste.
The 2014-2015 Mason City Community School District calendar is now published. You can access these calendars by clicking on "School Calendar" to the left. The 2014-2015 Grade Specific Calendars and the 2014-2015 Cycle Days Calendar for each level are listed on this link. For a list highlighting registration and other important dates, click here. For questions regarding the calendars, please contact the Assistant Superintendent of Administrative Services office at 641-421-4402.
Public Notice - Wellness Policy
This past October (2013) the district Well-Being Committee reviewed the district Board Wellness Policy and provided revision recommendation to the Board of Education. These revisions were presented to and approved by the Board of Education at their meeting held on December 16, 2013.
2014-2015 Student Fee Schedule
At their meeting on Monday, May 19, 2014, the Board of Education approved the student fee schedule for 2014-2015. Click here to view the 2014-2015 Student Fee Schedule. If you have any questions regarding student fees, please contact the Business Office at 641-421-4404.
- How Does the District Come Up With Some of Those Fees?
- District Budget at a Glance
- 2012-2013 Annual Report to the Communtiy
- New Attendance Reporting Process for Families
- Parents Please Update Communication Preference
- Early Dismissals/Cancellations/Late Starts
- Talented and Gifted Program
- Professional Learning Model/Data Teams
- Public Notice - Level I Investigators
- Public Notice - Homeless Education Assistance Act