Century Club Fund Drive - Mohawk Booster Club
The 2014-2015 Century Club Fund Drive is underway. If you would like to be a part of the Mohawk Athletic Booster Club and support student athletes experience valuable opportunities, click here to find out more about the Century Club Fund Drive.
Summer Math to Stimulate Your Child's Mind
Click here to access opportunities for your student to stimulate their mind and prevent boredom this summer! The district Math Committee has worked on these documents to provide extra practice on needed skills to enhance your child's success in the coming school year. There are individual math practice information and activities for students entering grades 1-7. Keep your student's math skills sharp by having them take advantage of these math practice opportunities.
Financial Information - Board of Education Meeting - June 12, 2014
Class of 2015 - Call for Yearbook Photos
Please find here a message from the Yearbook Advisor about Senior Pictures for the Masonian:
Dear Parents/Guardians of MCHS Seniors,
As the summer season begins many of you are probably scheduling your Senior Picture sessions.
Photos must be taken from the waist up, vertical (up and down), in good taste.
The 2014-2015 Mason City Community School District calendar is now published. You can access these calendars by clicking on "School Calendar" to the left. The 2014-2015 Grade Specific Calendars and the 2014-2015 Cycle Days Calendar for each level are listed on this link. For a list highlighting registration and other important dates, click here. For questions regarding the calendars, please contact the Assistant Superintendent of Administrative Services office at 641-421-4402.
- Public Notice - Wellness Policy
- 2014-2015 Student Fee Schedule
- How Does the District Come Up With Some of Those Fees?
- District Budget at a Glance
- MCHS Music Department Have Outstanding Performances at Small Group Festival
- Dodging for a Cause Exceeds Goal
- Concert Choir Sweep at International Competition
- Walking School Bus - Resumes March 31!
- iJAG Students Investigate What It Means to "Be Orange"
- 8th Graders Have Fun With "Seuss Tales"